Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Suspension Recommendation

Old 05-02-2006, 11:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that's awesome, you guys totally answered all of my queries. i thank you for that! ok so i've concluded, the best way to do this is in steps. i'll show you pictures tomorrow if i can get around to it, how 1Cm lowered more and the bumper will hit the pavement on my driveway.

first i'll change the struts to Eibach struts, leaving the stock springs on. Along with that I'll get the anti-roll kit/antisway bars. if i like, i'll keep. and if i think there will need to be a lower center of gravity then i'll go for it but not util i get the idea.

will i need to get alignment and all that along with the installation as well?

Shox Prices

Check out those prices, do they seem fair or can Chris hook me a better grab?
Old 05-02-2006, 11:49 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

If you're going to be paying someone for labor you might as well get struts, shocks, sways all at once to save on labor costs...

If your doing it yourself, get em' all at once to save on time. You're probably going to need some help on the front sway if you decide to go with sways...
Old 05-03-2006, 12:04 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

oooh no i would have someone do it for me. no other option, but yeah i hear it's a pain in the ass to do yourself too.

shox.com has the entire kit for $959.00 whereas if you order the same seperately from ebay it's 1,004.00. They sell the damper kit and the sway bars seperately which is what i would be looking for, however, since shox.com is like $56 cheaper why not get the whole thing and keep the springs, if i like the setup with the stock springs then i'll sell the eibachs brand new. i think it's cheaper to just buy the whole set instead of seperately.

blacktibs prices are $20 less per set than shox, and shox prices are better than ebay. mmm.