Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Rotorworks...?

Old 03-10-2005, 10:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

I need rotors bad too. Im .02 mm from minimum thickness size plus they are all warped. I only need 2 tho for the front. Keep this thread updated, so I can see what deals are going on so I can jump in aswell.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:19 PM

Well i sent him an email offering a bid of $200 dollars for 4 D/S Black zinc coated rotors. I then asked if I buy pads too, could he give me a better deal. So ill let you know what he says tomorrow.

Tanc - He has a set of fronts on ebay for $90.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:24 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Can you give me a link of them on ebay?

I wonder if I can hustle him into 90$ shipped. evil.gif
Old 03-10-2005, 11:26 PM

http://search.stores.ebay.com/ws/search/St...ubsubmit=Search
its at the bottom of the page. You have to go into ebay stores to find it. (if you were looking before and couldnt find it)
Old 03-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Double_A:

E-Mail Rick @ rotorpros and tell him majikTib sent you, and see what the best price is that he can give you. Tell him what you've found and see if he can beat that price. Personally, I would get silver zinc plated, not black. I am the one who did the group buy through RotorPros and had over 20 satisfied customers. He can also have the hubs painted for you for a small price. (I think $10 per rotor)

AGAIN! Tell him majikTib sent you, and he might give you a better deal. He likes me because I've sent him over 40 satisfied customers laugh.gif:

E-Mail him here... and tell him majikTib sent you! rotorpros@yahoo.com
give him the price and info you have from the other guy, and see if he can beat that. Was the $200 price you got including shipping? If not, how much was shipping?

Old 03-11-2005, 01:34 AM

QUOTE (majiktib)
Double_A:

E-Mail Rick @ rotorpros and tell him majikTib sent you, and see what the best price is that he can give you. Tell him what you've found and see if he can beat that price. Personally, I would get silver zinc plated, not black. I am the one who did the group buy through RotorPros and had over 20 satisfied customers. He can also have the hubs painted for you for a small price. (I think $10 per rotor)

Cute...now answer me this...do they have the option of slotted only and can you choose a specific size (like 11" rotors).
Old 03-11-2005, 02:08 AM

Im gonna try and call him tomorrow and ask all these questions. So ill see what he can do and ill tell him that majik sent us.
Old 03-11-2005, 06:08 AM

Vehicle: 99 Tibron

the rotors off ebay that are cheaper, is that just poor quality? i like quality but i am cheap, but its not cheap when i have to replace them
Old 03-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

QUOTE (ArcticChill)
Cute...now answer me this...do they have the option of slotted only and can you choose a specific size (like 11" rotors).

They can do slotted only, drilled only, dimpled only, or a mixture of all (can't do drilled and dimpled). And no, can't do 11"

Rick from Rotorworks said that he's able to get rotors for $100 if anybody would want them, but he wouldn't sell them through his store because he doesn't trust those cheap "generic" rotors that they sell on eBay. He told me orders his (with the slots, dimples, or drilled) from a large reputable company, but he wouldn't tell me who because he doesn't want everybody to figure it out and become competitors with him. I've had mine for nearly a year and never had a problem, but I think it's time for new brake lines.
Old 03-11-2005, 08:32 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

QUOTE (majiktib)
Rick from Rotorworks said that he's able to get rotors for $100 if anybody would want them,

Rick is at Rotorworks too? 100 bucks!!! for all four? I got ripped!

QUOTE (majiktib)
but I think it's time for new brake lines.

Goodridge lines are always an option......a good option I might add! *hint*

Brake Lines:
http://www.rdtiburon.com/forum/showthread....light=goodridge