Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

In the market for new wheels....

Old 09-29-2003, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i like those. they are not to heavy either.
Old 09-29-2003, 05:18 PM

I have nothing to say but good things about my Enkeis.. just out of curiosity though.. where do they stack up against more well known brands?
Old 10-16-2003, 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Mad-Machine)
I have nothing to say but good things about my Enkeis.. just out of curiosity though.. where do they stack up against more well known brands?

Enkei IS a well known brand of wheel. I'm still undecided. Perhaps by the time I get back from deployment, there will be plenty more to choose from. I do favor the OLD SKOOL look that my EVO5s had.
Old 10-17-2003, 06:56 AM

QUOTE (hootie)
QUOTE (Mad-Machine)

Enkei IS a well known brand of wheel. I'm still undecided. Perhaps by the time I get back from deployment, there will be plenty more to choose from. I do favor the OLD SKOOL look that my EVO5s had.

See, Granted I do not do the show scene... but I rarely see Enkei wheels on cars.. I searched long and hard to find just the right wheel for my car.. to both suit it and my own aesthetic values.. A nice simple five spoke rim with a lip was perfect. Sorry, but I do not care for the styles where the spokes come down to meet the mounting flange.
Old 10-22-2003, 04:11 PM

get the fighters.. my friend has them on a civic.. looks tight.. would look even better on a tib..
and those rims are much lighter then your average rim..