Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Lookie at the strut bar REDZ found... (Airrammmmm...)

Old 03-08-2005, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FE Bracket? OH! Thanks!!!

heh, yeah I found it the other day and I was like "WTF is this?" and then it dawned on me that I forgot to send it to you, lol.
Random got the SR bar to fit?? Hmmm I have the same one. I was gonna have custom brackets made by my friend, but I'll see if I can get it to fit first.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:47 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

REDZ, I used an English-Hangul translater to translate English into Hangul for my plates by draguntib.
You should be able to use it visa versa (just copy paste the Hangul into the translater box if that's possible...)

the link to the site is in the Group Buy thread for dranguntib's plates...
Old 03-08-2005, 05:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (Zman)
Guys,
with all the people that bought the AirRam (in the 2 GB's and individually) don't you think we could organize a GB and ask for those bars TO BE MADE for us?

THat's the plan. All we really need is a CURRENT GOOD BAR and someone to make mounts that will fit that bar and the airram. Then you can just buy that bar and it'll be cheaper because it just has different brackets.

Remember guys, all bars are different, so one guy making brackets for his bar will not fit a different bar.

One other thing I installed my AirRam yesterday :jumpy: now I am whoiiiiiishhhhh at certain rpm's

Can you get some pics or vid/sound for us?

QUOTE (Jaws021)
sorry guys but im not liking these designs...

I still dont know why no one has bother to ask random how he got the SR strut bar to fit with his air ram...

I've talked to him about it several times. He said the Moteria bar "Looked like it would fit with his mock-up". He never installed the airram. At least not IN the car.

QUOTE (Patreezy)
REDZ, I used an English-Hangul translater to translate English into Hangul for my plates by draguntib.
You should be able to use it visa versa (just copy paste the Hangul into the translater box if that's possible...)

LOL Doode, those translators work like CRAP on Hangul. Go give it a whirl, see what the page says.

Also, they don't help when the Hangul is ON A PICTURE. wink1.gif
Old 03-08-2005, 09:49 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Isn't there somebody in Alberta with the same bar as Dimitry?? He was saying something about where he got it from. Then the design was bashed on. Personally, I think it looks wea, but..........

That GB would prolly be a better idea for you guys. Use Jaws' design and get different brackets made.

Hell maybe col96fx will help out with that. Get him in here to see this.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Nah, I wouldn't use that bar that Jaws has, doesn't look strong enough. If we are doing this, we are doing it RIGHT. Hell, I've got two Moteria Front Strut Bars sitting here. If Importshark can get more of them, I'd HIGHLY suggest that one.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:54 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650

QUOTE (silvertibbs)
Isn't there somebody in Alberta with the same bar as Dimitry?? He was saying something about where he got it from. Then the design was bashed on. Personally, I think it looks wea, but..........

That GB would prolly be a better idea for you guys. Use Jaws' design and get different brackets made.

Hell maybe col96fx will help out with that. Get him in here to see this.

I could make the brackets, but I would need to have the brace here to get it all to fit properly, so unless someone's going to send me the brace I think you'd be better to find someone local. I don't even have a brace on my car yet, but that is on my list.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:39 AM

QUOTE (Dmitry)

if you want i can draw a sketch with dimensions.

Dimitry, is your bar attachad somehow to the firewall? Or it just goes behind the intake manifold without any 3rd attachment point (other than the two stru towers)?
Old 03-09-2005, 08:51 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

QUOTE (Zman)
Dimitry, is your bar attachad somehow to the firewall? Or it just goes behind the intake manifold without any 3rd attachment point (other than the two stru towers)?

There is only 2 attachment points (strut towers).
Old 03-09-2005, 08:57 AM

Is it possible that the mounts can be flipped so the bar goes the other direction?
Old 03-09-2005, 09:03 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

QUOTE (UltraTibby)
Is it possible that the mounts can be flipped so the bar goes the other direction?

I think no.
Engine and intake manifold will not let the bar go there.

BTW how much space is between top of the engine and hood?