Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Kyb Ultrasr Installed

Old 04-16-2005, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Today I had my new shocks (KYB Ultra SR) installed. B)
Springs aer stock.
Alignment was made.

To compare with privious shocks (I had KYB orange color, don't remember model) new one are stiffer (but not annoying). Handling is improved, especially noticeble when at 70 mph very quickly change line.

I like my new struts. laugh.gif
Old 04-16-2005, 03:17 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

cool, ever think about getting springs? or better yet a roll kit? You can get the eibach roll kit for the cheapest price (brand new) you'll EVER see. Man I wish I had the money to get in on it now. If you don't have roll kit I suggest getting Eibach front/middle/and rear bars thru FlyRyde. It'll make your car that much funner to drive, change lanes, go fast, corner, cause passengers to grab "oh-shit" bar, etc. heh heh

got any pics?
Old 04-16-2005, 03:31 PM

The EiBach ones are antisway bars and they are only the front and back. They are really nice. Finally got the front one installed today. I had the ranny out for the clutch install and there is really NO way you could do the front bar without either taking the tranny out or if you dont want to do that take the main (I forget the name, it is the main thing behind the tranny that turns the wheels). Even with just the tranny out it is hard to get it to fit. You could just get the upper front, middle, and rear strut bars. They would be a bit cheaper and are easy to install.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:07 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

I have front and rear strut bars.
Forgot to say my car now is a bit higher then before (but it's ok, I like it)

I like handling with new struts, I think next mods would be engine and brakes.

I thought about springs, but I didn't have enough money to buy shocks with springs. Maybe after engine mods I would install springs.

Patreezy, I don't have digital camera 02.gif, all money on digital camera were spent on KYB shocls.