Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

I Need Someone In The Nj Area To Test Out A Strut Bar

Old 01-27-2006, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im in central ct with airram installed
Old 01-28-2006, 05:37 PM

i have someone in the buffalo area with an airram. so that person would be best. thanks for all the volunteers
Old 01-28-2006, 05:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (MaxxTib @ Jan 27 2006, 05:43 PM)
I'm the guy you asked about the strutbar clearance since I have allready made my own, Let me look around and I'll see if I can find the DXF files That I drawn up to make mine, It was a while ago but they may still be in the system at my job, I'll look on Monday.

Ehhh, good idea, but it may not help if he doesn't have the exact same strut bars for these.

QUOTE (zoned019 @ Jan 27 2006, 06:39 PM)
It's silly to spend money on production for this, flyryde is currently producing one.

Competition is always important.

In all honesty, you should help us out in a different area, make some low-priced BBTBs with dual pulleys

Well, you do realize that the BBTB's on the market for us aren't badly priced right? I looked around and LOTS of other cars are RAPED compared to us for them.

some center strut bars that don't cut any backseat passenger's foot room

Physicaly impossible, but the Ebay one that several of us have is perfect for folks that use their back seats. I've had mine in for like a year now, and my son fits back there comfy. He wears a size 11 shoe.

Keep it on topic man, he's got his own subforums coming shortly.

QUOTE (ARKPerfomance @ Jan 27 2006, 06:41 PM)
I will still be working closely with ark, but my own company will be working on products that i know you guys would appreciate. i know the market is small, but i intend to work with small markets. small passion on mine, or else why would i even look at hyundais?

Damn straight. I support you man, even though you are competition. You know I support your ass. LOL Anyways, your sub forums will be up shortly. I'm going to change your username to Kikassboy just so eveyrone knows who you are, and we will put your site info in your title.
Old 01-28-2006, 10:16 PM

didn't know you thought i was competition lol, but i do know you suport me. thanks

cool my own subforum

soon you people will see me as kikassboy
Old 01-28-2006, 10:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Name changed for you bro. I'll add your subforum when your site comes up. Unless you want it right now.