Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

I Need Someone In The Nj Area To Test Out A Strut Bar

Old 01-25-2006, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As I am building a separate branch off of ARK, unfortunately I do have the capacity to give the tester a free product. However, I will be able to give him a product for my cost.

This will be a new strut bar, made to fit the airram intake manifold. i won't need this tester till about another month, but the main thing is to make sure these will fit the car with out coming in contact with the hood.

email me at christopherchen520@gmail.com or IM me on AIM at kikassboy or MSN at kikassboy@hotmail.com

just so i don't need to make a new thread...wat color do you want the bar to be made in? gunmetal, polished, red, blue, dull, etc.

ADDITIONALLY, I NEED TO VERIFY THIS:

i was told that if the bar was moved forward 2 inches, it would fit perfectly, esp if i kept it at the same height. IS THIS TRUE?
Old 01-27-2006, 12:08 AM

can't edit so another post. if anyone is in the buffalo new york area, that works too. it would actually be better.

seriously people, this is something that is becoming a reality. i'm waiting on my shipment of the bars, then getting the brackets made. without some help i'm not gonna be able to offer more things for you guys
Old 01-27-2006, 12:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

edited

\/ thats me, i accidentally posted under swifts name...again
Old 01-27-2006, 12:51 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

im in the buffallo area but i already have a strut bar, i could let you test fit it though? If you need my help im in fredonia.
Old 01-27-2006, 01:07 AM

alex, Lockport should be near you. that's where the brackets will be made most likely. even if you already have a bar, you might actually like this bar more wink1.gif of course if you don't want the bar, i'd be glad to just take it back after we verify it fits fine.

the bar itself i'm waiting for korea. supposedly less than 3 weeks left before they arrive here. first sample will be sent to my contact in lockport. the guy is pretty nice and he'll probbly meet you somewhere

email me at christopherchen520@gmail.com or message me on msn at kikassboy@hotmail.com or aim at kikassboy. we can work out details. thanks for your help laugh.gif

most likely he'll even drive part of the way to meet you to reduce your travel time and distance. according to google maps fredonia is like...an hour away from buffalo lol
Old 01-27-2006, 01:10 AM

Vehicle: 02 Accent

i'm on long island if that helps you! BUT i dont have my airram installed YET, my airram is on its way.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:02 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

what's it look like???
Old 01-27-2006, 05:44 AM

once i get it i'll show you pictures wink1.gif long island? haha that's pretty far from me wink1.gif but of course if you're willing to drive part way, we can try it on the car...do you think the airram will have been installed in about a month?
Old 01-27-2006, 06:23 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

I got one but its ugly mad.gif its old school , i might buy one,
Old 01-27-2006, 07:55 AM

sounds good, i have been told that they'll look really nice, plus i may be able to have a choice in colors. once i get my first sample i'll get pictures posted