Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

I finally got it....HDK's under strut brace

Old 12-19-2001 | 05:56 AM

hmm. i wonder if you would seee the back lower strut bar like on the hondas. be a nice addition.

quick question though. if i were to get airbag suspension. would i have to take all of the strut bars off?

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: long ]
Old 12-19-2001 | 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

You should be able to keep the strut tower braces with the airbags. In fact, it might be a good idea. That way you would stiffen the chassis even more to make 3-wheelin' easier! *lol*
Old 12-19-2001 | 11:32 AM

which one is the rear under strut bar and front under strut bar on HDK ?

all i see is front strut bar, under strut bar and rear strut bar..

i wanna get both underneeth if they have it.. but in the underneeth link.. it dosent specify for which..

i already have a rear upper strut bar..

help me out guys
Old 12-20-2001 | 04:08 AM

Vehicle: Custom Wagon

On the website the one that says front under strut brace is the front one. And the one that says rear strut brace is this one in the pic below.

If you look real closely at the pic you can see that this isn't a rear upper strut bar b/c of the ends so this makes me believe that is one is the rear under strut brace. Look at the ends in the pic they are notced out just like the front under strut bar. Anyone else think this is the rear under strut brace. Man if I were you and you didnt want to mess with HDK maybe we can get Sam to look into getting some in Korea for us if there is enough people interested in them.
Old 12-20-2001 | 04:15 AM

im down with an rear under strut and a rear upper strut