Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

how much should i drop my tibby

Old 08-03-2001, 03:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

custom coilovers? hey where can i find out about those? im interested, well not interested, i jsut really need custom coilovers.
Old 08-04-2001, 03:03 PM

Vehicle: 1997 accent L

It depends if you want miata-esque handling or awe-inspiring looks. For performance, full race coil-overs are the best, like the ones HVE sells. Not sure if they are for the tib, but they got 'em for the LC accent so its on my to-do-when-i'm-not-so-poor list (they cost $2100US for full adjustables eek.gif ) For looks, go with bags or a body drop, or both! Coilovers are probably second best. Lowering springs give a good compromise between show and go. Its all up to your tastes and your credit limit! rolleyes.gif
Old 08-05-2001, 02:12 AM

I dunno man...
JCWhitney has some nice little clamps that you affix between two rungs of your springs. You can then either enlarge them to raise your car up or pinch them to lower it. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif All this for the amazing LOW price of $29.95!

I swear, even in the drawings, these things look like they're doing damage to the springs!