Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

gk~rd similarities ?....

Old 02-26-2005, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

same story as on newtiburon.com, depends on price and weight, interested tho.. btw on NT.com there was 8 pages of people asking what the price was... jesus christ..
Old 02-26-2005, 08:50 PM

What would you guys think would be a resonable price for something that practically replaces a strut bar, sway bar ,rear strut bar, and adds more stability then all those already on the car ?
i believe we are thinking some where around 450- 500 powdercoated!
This is not a for sure price it depends on how many buy it quanity better price!

thanks
I would love to have your feed back!

Brian Willison
626-905-4535 cell
Old 02-26-2005, 08:58 PM

QUOTE (04sicasstib)
450- 500 powdercoated!
l

WOH holy f-ing hell.. maybe not... i would roll in on it if it was like ~200 but for 5c's lm gonna have to say id just get the strut bars.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:00 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

why powder coat it if it's under the car?

.....er, actually guys....I just sent my gas tank to Jet Hot to get it powder-coated, It's gonna friggin rock!

....j/k tho

don't powder coat it and save us a few benjamins.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:02 PM

QUOTE (Patreezy)
why powder coat it if it's under the car
.....er, actually guys....I just sent my gas tank to Jet Hot to get it powder-coated, It's gonna friggin rock!
....j/k tho
don't powder coat and save us some few benjamins.

they said on NT.com that depending on the metal used it would rust, all the stuff under our car stock is coated w. something cuz its very exposed to elements... SS and you wouldnt have to worry
Old 02-26-2005, 10:54 PM

IMHO that is way too over priced! i doubt you would get anybody here getting one, and i would not put it on to replace my suspension add ons (struts, sways) but this would just be another add on to reduce chassis flex. 450 ....wouldnt even consider it eyecraze.gif
Old 02-26-2005, 11:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (04sicasstib)
Hey everyone i justed wanted to say that we have not forgot about you guys! Chris will be helping me test fit the uni-body support system on the RD model. If the kit does not fit i would be interested in making one for the rd but i will need to see how many are interested in the product?

No offence man, but who are you?

LOL

And what exactly is the product? I see the pictures but no one is sayin much.

I'd be in prolly though.

Wow, after seeing the price, nah, I wouldn't get it. $250 would about be the max I'd pay for that item.
Old 02-26-2005, 11:35 PM

redz the full description of what it is is on NT.com. he said that he will make one for our car if the Gk doesnt fit. i think the starting GB price should be ~200 and a break every 5 here is the site http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/sh...93&p...e=1&pp=25[/url]
java give him a warning for not reading the thread, haha JK redz u know ur da man

redz-><-me

since 04sicasstb kinda hijacked the thread should this be split?
Old 02-26-2005, 11:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I did read the thread, but the thread is here, not at Newbtiburon.com , so the info should be posted here.

All I see is a pic, of some under car brace.

The thread isn't hijacked at all.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:27 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I understand your guys position on this. As for Redz, Brian is a good guy, he's young and kickin ass with business, reminds me of someone...?

For the product, I'll let you guys know whats up, since my suspension will be already at a full race setup w/ front and rear sway bars/ strut bars, full coilovers professionally tuned by a well known shop in LA, and a full set of performance suspension bushings, so what else to add? A unibody support bar of course, lol.

But as for pricing, I will say this, for one, Brian is new to the Hyundai Scene, and more or less his whole concept of us is based off what he has seen and read in the GK forums and meets and basically the bullsiht that makes me hate the hyundai scene. Its not his fault really, just the time he's spent has been with his car getting tons of hookups and great attention, whereas we have been through the mud and back with the whole ordeal of "pimpin our rides". So cut him some slack, he'll see whats up with our crowd too, just a bit more time involved if he'll spend it.

So be nice b1tches, lol, I'll see what we can work out with pricing and fill Brian in with a clearer look at what kind of budgets the RD crowd will work with, especially from a new company coming in on us.