Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Eibach Springs vs other?

Old 08-17-2001 | 04:33 AM

Default Eibach Springs vs other?

I tried to purchase a set of eibach lowering springs for my 2k Tibby. I ordered them from mhp but they're backordered, are there any otherplaces I can get them cheap? or should I consider the apex or b&g ? I want the best ride for my buck.

ta
-nico
Old 08-17-2001 | 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

www.tirerack.com has them, but I would prefer that you wait on MHP. They are a hyundai tuner, and we should try to support them whenever we can. Tire Racks prices are sorta high too!
Old 08-17-2001 | 03:54 PM

I agree with Random. That being said, you can get them at any Eibach dealer..... Meaning every damn rice shop you know of!
Old 08-18-2001 | 10:02 AM

when you say best ride, do you means smoothness? my h&r's aren't very harsh...my ride for the most part, is actually pretty smooth. its only the really rough roads that get nasty. much smoother than my friends CRX with sportlines, then again, sportlines drop you lower and move even less than h&rs. it all depends what you want...i dont know how stock shocks are on your car, but cavs/sunfires have elongated struts, so i got new struts too so the ride wouldnt be bouncy and i wouldn't end up with a blown strut