Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Eibach springs, c'mon on in

Old 03-17-2005, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

QUOTE (Tibbychick)
Who'd you sell them to, iamcyclopseeatme??? LOL

No seriously Ive dealt with people like that before...I think you did the right thing. Tell them its a final sale, they're stuck with them. I wouldnt sweat it too much.

Yeah because you sent me a product 02.gif
Old 03-17-2005, 09:45 PM

Alright guys..

sorry for the confusion

I bought those springs WAAAAYYY back. I bought them from Summers boyfriend. These springs were won by summers car at a car show. Unfortunately, they never used them since the dam car have a full coilover setup. At the time.. (before she got the veilside kit i believe) her car was yellow. Also at the time, using springs to hold the hood up at car shows was a kool thing to do. So they painted 2 of the springs to match the car and to hold up the hood...

If you look closely at the springs..

Well clean them first.. REAL CLEAN
You will notice that they have metallic flakes on them.. i think it was red metallic on the yellow spring.

Anyways..

They are eibachs..

Sorry for not telling you chris.. its just one of those things.. i expect my friends to expect that im not ripping them off. Chris never questioned why they were yellow,... and well i never told him.

They are eibachs...

Unfortunately its st patricks day and im in a rush to get drunk... i mean go out. If you want me to look for the thread where he first posted about the sale i can look for it. I believe its on hyundaiaftermarket.com. He posted there.. and well i bought them.

Sorry again for the confusion..

They are eibachs though..

Those springs were barely used.. i think i only used them for about 2K miles before i got b&gs.

If you look hard enough, you might find pics of summers tib back when it was yellow (before VS and the metallic red paint). I think in the magazine where her picture actually came out.. the car was yellow at that point.

Anyways..

Thats the story..

If theres any problems.. ill be happy to take care of them.. Chris should not have to handle this.

Im not sure who bought them.. but you can pm through this site and we can come to some agreement.
Old 03-18-2005, 06:29 AM

Vehicle: 99 Tibron

ok, first off i started pm with "not to be a dick" but are these eibachs since i paid for eibachs. I asked if they were painted, because i knew that could be an idea, i did call eibach and talked to a guy that said real eibachs weren't yellow. so i am glad we figured this out, sorry for all the mess with these, and yes thank you for the little write up about installation i'll print it out and take it with me when we install. no problems, thanks jaws
Old 03-18-2005, 07:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

So who did you sell them to chris?
Old 03-18-2005, 07:49 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

And with that, I'll use my mod powers to close this

UUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Damnit, my powers suck, I cant do it, someone Lock this. Someone with Cooler mod powers than me, ooohh so cool wink1.gif
Old 03-18-2005, 08:03 AM

Alrighty then... smile.gif

locked.gif