Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Brembo Vented Rotors Question

Old 10-22-2002 | 04:24 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

www.braking.com has the "wave" rotors.

As far as I know, they are ONLY for motorcycles, not for cars.

The manufactuer claims they offer increased braking performance, cooler rotors and lighter weight.

I have yet to see anyone test them in print though.
Old 10-22-2002 | 06:55 AM

I know that, but still they didnt perform up to their claims from when I bought them. The cheap ass pads from AutoZone that came with a lifetime warranty provided with better braking, less dust, and I think I'll never worry about them wearing

As far as their rotors, they were not that horrible, but they could have been alot better. My recomendation is Stillen or Brembo. All of AEM's brake kits are made from Brembo, and Brembo just plain rocks.

I might have cought him on a bad day, but he was unwilling to help me out and was an arrogant asshole Thought that his product was superior to all others and couldnt back his claims.

Also on a side note, EBC Greenstuff pads was thought to be the best.....but they wear extrmely fast. I'd like to test the rotors, but they are very slow on customer service and new products frown