Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Brembo Sports Kit

Old 07-17-2004 | 09:26 PM

Splashed out yesterday on buying a Brembo Sport Brake Kit for my car. £227 incl Uk shipping from POTN.com for 2 drilled discs and pads, hopefully will get them mid week and have them installed by early next week.

Off topic, but I had my lexus cluster lights end of last month. I managed to fit them myself, but the fog light was constantly on with them, so I had to take it one step further and take out the offending bulb, lol! Anyone else had this problem with lexus's?

Don't worry I may post the same question in the relevant topic!
Old 07-18-2004 | 07:07 AM

Just a reminder.. as Welshbaritone is from Bangor, North Wales... his "lexus lights" are what we call altrezzas... As far as the lights go, I do not know what to tell you about the rear fog.. any chance the stock lighting harness will fit your Lexus lights?
Old 07-18-2004 | 05:29 PM

Default offical spl numbers for my 12" sony

possibly...if I knew what the stock harness was!! oops.gif oops.gif
Old 07-18-2004 | 06:37 PM

the stock lights have a seperate harness.. it runs from the plug into the main wiring harness to the individual lighting sockets. Unfortunatly, I do not know how the Lexus lights are wired