Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

accent rear disc swap?

Old 07-27-2011 | 11:38 AM

Vehicle: accent
Default accent rear disc swap?

i have heard that the integra rear disk will fit... can some one tel me if this is true?
Old 07-27-2011 | 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Where did you hear this?
Old 07-27-2011 | 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Stocker
Where did you hear this?
the first one i read it on a forum searching on google... i dont remember where and today one PR guy told me that on face book me searching for some elantra parts... i told him to give me more information about that...
Old 08-10-2011 | 08:55 PM

Vehicle: 2005 hyundai accent

Why would you want to. I have a full elantra swap. My brakes are great. There's a swap out there, just change your lug patern. Best thing, and cheapest, is grab some wheels off the same lantra you grab your brakes. Then you will have a nice set of wheels and good brakes. Or ill sale you my whole brake swap, I got rear brakets I cut and welded, everything. I have had it on my car for about 12k miles now with no problems.
Old 08-11-2011 | 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by decos accent
Why would you want to. I have a full elantra swap. My brakes are great. There's a swap out there, just change your lug patern. Best thing, and cheapest, is grab some wheels off the same lantra you grab your brakes. Then you will have a nice set of wheels and good brakes. Or ill sale you my whole brake swap, I got rear brakets I cut and welded, everything. I have had it on my car for about 12k miles now with no problems.
interesting... but your hand brake is working good?